As each Belgian Region sets its taxes (the Flemish Region and the Brussels-Capital Region) or fees (the Walloon Region) independently, it is not possible to receive just one invoice for the three Regions combined.
In the Flemish Region and in the Brussels-Capital Region, the Kilometre Charge is a tax.
In the Walloon Region, the Kilometre Charge is a fee subject to VAT, since the roads are managed by the private company Sofico. This means that you can reclaim the VAT on the Sofico invoices (for Wallonia): read our FAQ for more information.
(1) Recapitulation sheet: overview of the two tax statements and the Sofico invoice, showing the total amount of kilometres charged for one vehicle in the 3 Regions of Belgium, as well as the corresponding amount to be paid.
(2) Detailed trip statement per vehicle (optional): list of journeys that includes time stamps and routes travelled per day by one vehicle in the 3 Regions. You receive this document by default, but you can choose not to receive it anymore by deselecting the corresponding option in your account details on the Road User Portal.
(3) Fleet overview statement (optional): overview of the total amount (for the 3 Regions) charged for each vehicle in the fleet (fleet = all the vehicles registered in your Road User Portal account). To receive this optional document, you have to select the corresponding option in your account details on the Road User Portal. This document is not an official invoice.
(4) Fleet tax statement/Sofico fleet invoice: document which gathers, per Region and per payment mean, the total toll amount which is due for your fleet (Here, fleet = all the vehicles registered in your RUP account for which you use the same payment mean).
(5) Annex to the fleet tax statement/Sofico fleet invoice: details per vehicle-OBU combination, which includes the detailed trip statement per Region (per vehicle). On the Road User Portal, you can also download the full detailed trip statement per vehicle (covering the trips made in the 3 Regions of Belgium) if you haven't deselected this option in your account details on the Road User Portal.