The finance department covers a wide range of activities from basic bookkeeping to providing financial information to assist managers in making strategic decisions. For the financial department, we are looking for a junior Controller (business and accounting).
Skills and competences
You have at least one experience in a controlling function or financial department and you have a strong analytical and conceptual mind.
Need to have
- Knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP or AFAS is a +
- Knowledge of BE-GAAP / IFRS
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch or French
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Completed degree in economics (Bachelor or Master)
What your job will look like
- You are responsible for proactive controlling and support of local management. You will also support the local accounting and procurement departments
- Handle and investigate the unassigned and bounced back payments
- Produce budget and forecast planning
- Perform and document the ICS controls required by the group
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly revenue calculation
- Support our CS department in handling the financial cases received from our Road users
- Prepare the daily disbursement to the Regions and the supplier payments
- Creative solution orientation > Formulating and implementing innovative solutions and proposals
- Organisational awareness > Acting with consideration of influences and consequences of own decisions or actions on other parts of the organisation
- Resilience > Flexible handling of setbacks, changes, and stressful situations. Ability to remain positive, efficient, and effective in crisis situations or extremely difficult times and situations
- Accuracy > Acting with attention to detail and focusing on avoiding mistakes
- Confidentiality > Knowing when not to speak about sensitive subjects.
The Satellic staff is characterised by drive, flexibility, and ownership. We encourage continuous growth and learning via internal and external training opportunities. Customer delight, teamwork, respect, integrity, and going the extra mile reflect the values of our company.
In addition to working in a thriving and dynamic company, we offer a contract for an indeterminate period and a competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits like group and hospitalisation insurances, meal vouchers, …