The ICT department is responsible for all IT activities within the company and maintaining contacts with external service providers.
We are looking for an IT Service Manager Datacenter, Network, and Office Infrastructure.
Your area of responsibility
You manage, operate and optimise our ITIL processes (Incident, Change, Problem, Release,...) and tools according to the agreed SLAs and OLAs.
You will report to the Head of ICT and will work with both internal customers and suppliers.
As IT Service Manager, you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Ensure ITIL processes are known and followed throughout the organisation
• SPOC for questions and related issues
• Follow-up and monitoring of SLAs and KPIs
• Liaise issues, and changes, ... with suppliers using ticketing systems and stay in close contact with them
• Follow up on tickets to 3rd parties, such as Proximus and TSI
• Coordination of changes with internal customers and suppliers
• Coordination of releases (2 to 4 per year)
• Participate in P1 review, CTO meetings, etc
The following experiences and skills are required:
• Ownership: Take full responsibility for assignments, activities, decisions, and results
• Flexibility: Adapt your behavior and approach to the situation and a changing environment
• Drive: Actively commit to showing a positive attitude and getting the most out of every situation
• Growth mindset: Take action to maintain own employability within the organisation. Eager to learn and develop own skills
• Collaboration: Contribute actively to a joint result or the resolution of a problem or conflict, even when the subject of collaboration is not directly in own interest
• Minimum of 5 years of IT and business/industry work experience and at least 3 years experience in Service Delivery Management. Solid experience working with 3rd parties and suppliers
• Fluent in English and Dutch or French, spoken as well as written
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate IT Domain-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to translate business goals & requirements issues into technical and service specifications
• Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• General technical knowledge of IT infrastructure (Windows & Linux), databases (Oracle), networking, and firewalls
• Proven ITIL Services knowledge (certification is a plus)
• Strong Organizational and coordination skills
• Team player
• Goal and result oriented
• Ability to adapt (priority management)
The Satellic staff is characterised by drive, flexibility, and ownership. We encourage continuous growth and learning via internal and external training opportunities. Customer delight, teamwork, respect, integrity, and going the extra mile reflect the values of our company.
In addition to working in a thriving and dynamic company, we offer a contract for an indeterminate period and a competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits like group and hospitalisation insurances, meal vouchers, …