The ICT department is responsible for all IT activities within the company and maintaining contacts with external service providers.
We are looking for an IT Partner Manager.
Your area of responsibility
You manage the relationship with our suppliers and act as a SPOC. You will meet, communicate and manage on a senior management level. A strong commercial and contractual background, combined with negotiation skills will be necessary.
You will report to the Head of ICT and will work with both internal customers and suppliers.
As IT Supplier Manager, you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Monitor SLAs and KPIs with the supplier to ensure the continuity of services
• Regularly meet with both the suppliers and senior management
• Coordinate the actions internally and follow them up (budget management, Contract Management ...)
• Align with stakeholders involved in preparation for the topics to be discussed with suppliers and organize the Service Review Meetings.
• Follow up and inform the internal stakeholders regarding the following domains: Problem Management, Change Management including Service Requests, Incident Management, Release Management Process, Service Management
• Distribute reports as agreed in Governance, progress reports (interim and monthly), SLA reports, planned interventions, and ad hoc reports.
• Continuous improvement: collect the improvement proposals with regard to the existing services and communicate them internally.
• Manage/monitor knowledge of services and stay informed of best practices/trends in the service management market and technological developments in the market
The following experiences and skills are required:
• Ownership: Take full responsibility for assignments, activities, decisions, and results
• Flexibility: Adapt your behavior and approach to the situation and a changing environment
• Drive: Actively commit to showing a positive attitude and getting the most out of every situation
• Growth mindset: Take action to maintain own employability within the organization. Eager to learn and develop own skills
• Collaboration: Contribute actively to a joint result or the resolution of a problem or conflict, even when the subject of collaboration is not directly in own interest
• Minimum of 5 years of IT and business/industry work experience and at least 3 years experience in Supplier Management and solid experience working with 3rd parties and suppliers
• Fluent in English and Dutch or French, spoken as well as written.
• Knowledge of Service Reviews and SLA reporting formatting and interpretation
• In-depth knowledge of ITIL /IT4IT Service Management / processes, both internally and on the customer side
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent MS Excel skills (realize studies and analysis)
• Good communicator, conflict handling, building and maintaining relation networks, acting in an organization-sensitive manner, monitor progress
• Taking responsibility, working in all openness, being committed, focusing on the customer
• General technical knowledge about IT infrastucture (Windows & Linux), databases (Oracle), networking and firewalls
• Team player
• Goal and result oriented
The Satellic staff is characterised by drive, flexibility, and ownership. We encourage continuous growth and learning via internal and external training opportunities. Customer delight, teamwork, respect, integrity, and going the extra mile reflect the values of our company.
In addition to working in a thriving and dynamic company, we offer a contract for an indeterminate period and a competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits like group and hospitalisation insurances, meal vouchers, …