The ICT department is responsible for all IT activities within the company and maintaining contacts with external service providers.
We are looking for an IT Technical Specialist Datacenter & Network.
Your area of responsibility
You will be the POC for technical questions and in charge to design technical solutions.
You will report to the Head of ICT and will work with both internal customers and suppliers.
As ICT Technical Specialist, you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Design technical solutions in collaboration with internal customers and suppliers
• SPOC for questions and related issues
• Participate in projects and design the technical solution related to infrastructure
• Lead infrastructure projects (mainly replacements or upgrades)
• Participate in P1 review, CTO meetings, etc.
The following experiences and skills are required:
• Ownership: Take full responsibility for assignments, activities, decisions, and results
• Flexibility: Adapt your behavior and approach to the situation and a changing environment
• Drive: Actively commit to showing a positive attitude and getting the most out of every situation
• Growth mindset: Take action to maintain own employability within the organization. Eager to learn and develop own skills
• Collaboration: Contribute actively to a joint result or the resolution of a problem or conflict, even when the subject of collaboration is not directly in own interest
• Minimum of 5 years of IT and business/industry work experience and at least 3 years experience as infrastructure technical expert or engineer
• Fluent in English and Dutch or French, spoken as well as written
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills and the ability to communicate IT Domain-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to translate business goals & requirements issues into technical and service specifications
• Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Technical knowledge of IT infrastructure (Windows & Linux), databases (Oracle), networking, and firewalls
• Deep Technical knowledge of networking and firewalls.
• Knowledge of ITIL processes
• Project management knowledge
• Team player
• Goal and result oriented
• Ability to adapt (priority management)
The Satellic staff is characterised by drive, flexibility, and ownership. We encourage continuous growth and learning via internal and external training opportunities. Customer delight, teamwork, respect, integrity, and going the extra mile reflect the values of our company.
In addition to working in a thriving and dynamic company, we offer a contract for an indeterminate period and a competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits like group and hospitalisation insurances, meal vouchers, …