What should I do when a truck is removed from my fleet?

If a vehicle is removed from your fleet (sold, stolen, total loss etc), we advise you to decouple the OBU of the removed vehicle and to de-register the vehicle. If the vehicle remains registered in the RUP, you risk receiving fines for this registered vehicle.

You can de-register a vehicle on the RUP in Vehicle details.

Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Anything else we can do to improve our website? Let us know in the contact form