Wilt u ons helpen om de slimme kilometerheffing te realiseren, waarbij vrachtwageneigenaars een faire bijdrage leveren op basis van het principe ‘de gebruiker betaalt’? Hieronder ziet u welke profielen we momenteel zoeken.
Junior Client Service manager
The junior account manager will represent Satellic in day-to-day interactions with the Client by establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with key peers in the Client’s team.
Reporting to the Client Executive the Junior Client Service manager will:
· Follow up on contract obligations between Satellic and the Client
· Contribute in protect the financial health of Satellic by checking the Client’s requests with internal teams (legal, CFO, CEO)
· Act as a liaison between technical and non-technical Satellic teams to ensure The Client’s issues are resolved and identify opportunities for continual improvement.
· Participate in briefings and meetings to understand the Client’s needs and provide accurate reports. (Weekly Jour Fixe, KPI Meetings, …)
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· Follow up on financials such as KPI results
· Follow up on action items and issues between Viapass and Satellic
· Communicate clearly the progress of initiatives
· Operate as single point of contact
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to the Client needs and objectives
· Manage the overall and ongoing relationship with the Client through proactive, open and responsive communication and account management.
· Provide service and facilitate procurement towards the Client.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationship
The following experience and skills are required:
· Good experience in account management, preferably in a technological environment
· Good experience in direct client interfacing
· Good communication skills and can present and report in a clear way.
· Flexible team player, but are also able to work effectively by himself.
· Excellent command of Dutch, French and English.
· Excellent listening and presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.solliciteer
2nd Line Agent Customer Support
What your job will look like
Within the Customer Care Service the candidate will be responsible for
- Efficient handling of Customer Requests and Complaints involving extensive direct email/ phone contact with customers, suppliers and internal product managers
- Supporting of the set-up of 2nd line processes and procedures
- Call script modelling
- Continual Service Improvement
The ideal candidate has
- Proven 1st or 2nd line support experience (references optionally advantageous)
- Required Language Skills: Dutch and German
- Bachelor or equivalent by experience.
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle conflicts and cope with criticism
- Tools: MS Office, and experience with one or more CRM systems
- Team player, pro-active and initiative taking
- Interest in innovative services
You are a born problem solver. You like to help your colleagues/ customers and to solve their problems
SATELLIC N.V. is a unique company on the Belgian market. You can take part in a very young organisation, which is supported by international experts in the tolling area, and experience a new and exciting technological environment.
- A dynamic working environment with an open culture and pleasant atmosphere, located in Diegem.
- A permanent contract.
- An attractive starting salary and many additional benefits: meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, flexible working hours, 32 holidays (including recovery days)….
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
Do you want to be a part of this unique opportunity and establish the toll system in Belgium? Are you up for this challenge?
Contact and apply:
Geïnteresseerd? Contacteer ons via email@example.com
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19